Just Bought Is300 Rim Fitment?

night2

I just bought and 01 IS300 and i want to put on a wheel no bigger than an 18 inces but still have a little bit of a lip maybe an 1" or 1.5" and I tried to research before I posted and I just dont know anything about offsets and rim width. If someone could point me in the right direction as far as offset and rim width offset so I can have a lip without the wheel sticking out like a baby dayton on a metro that would greatly appreciated.

I just bought and 01 IS300 and i want to put on a wheel no bigger than an 18 inces but still have a little bit of a lip maybe an 1" or 1.5" and I tried to research before I posted and I just dont know anything about offsets and rim width. If someone could point me in the right direction as far as offset and rim width offset so I can have a lip without the wheel sticking out like a baby dayton on a metro that would greatly appreciated.

The stock offset is 50mm. with a 7.5 inch wide rim. So what do you want to accomplish here? Do you want the rim to be flush with the car? Are you lowering the car any? How wide a rim/tire combo do you want? Do you want to stagger the set up? If you can find a car that has the set up you would like I can tell you what size rims, offsets and so on to get. What rims are you looking at getting?

I'm going to drop it on tein s techs I want a wheel that is flush as possible rim width I'm not too picky on as long as I can have a little lip and I don't have to worry about rubbing when I turn and I don't want staggered wheels I still want to be able to rotate the tires I'll try to find a picture and post it

Your going to want to be down around 32mm offsets then. If your dropping the car, then you will have to roll the fenders also, or you will rub. theres no getting around that. That's why I went with 40 mm, as that was the most you can go without rolling the fenders and dropping the car. Even though you get a little camber relief there, the front tires will rub when you turn, or hit a bump that causes the suspension to flex more than about 1/2 to 3/4's. If your not going to lower the car much if at all, then you might be able to get away without rolling the fenders.

• 5 months later...

ok im back again trying to find out if i buy these wheels what modification will i have to do I am going to be purchasing tein coilovers so just trying to figure what im gonna have to do to get this done.

envyhb18511440mm.jpg