Rx330 Broken Navigation Touch Screen

MarkS63

I bumped and cracked the touch screen/display on my 2004 RX330. The LCD screen still displays/works, but the touch screen is cracked and does not respond to touch. Can anyone help with how to repair this?

The Toyota part number for the module is 86110-48110 (which includes the vents, clock, etc. My local (Dallas) Lexus dealer quoted $7,486.88 for the part with tax.... the nav option was only $2200 when I bought the car. They also told me that if the screen were not cracked they could exchange it for a rebuilt module for $2000.00.

While I look for a used one, has anyone tried to replace the lcd and touch screens?

There have been several posts about cracked screens. Please let me know how you repaired yours.

Thanks!

I bumped and cracked the touch screen/display on my 2004 RX330. The LCD screen still displays/works, but the touch screen is cracked and does not respond to touch. Can anyone help with how to repair this?

The Toyota part number for the module is 86110-48110 (which includes the vents, clock, etc. My local (Dallas) Lexus dealer quoted $7,486.88 for the part with tax.... the nav option was only $2200 when I bought the car. They also told me that if the screen were not cracked they could exchange it for a rebuilt module for $2000.00.

While I look for a used one, has anyone tried to replace the lcd and touch screens?

There have been several posts about cracked screens. Please let me know how you repaired yours.

Thanks!

I have replacement screens if interested, Leave your email or PM me.

• 2 months later...

Thanks!

DCFISH, i am looking for a touch screen replacement as well as a amplifier replacement for a 2004 GX470. Can you email me at aamsler@windstream.net please. Thanks

DC Fish,

I have a 2006 IS 250. The navigation screen stopped working abruptly. The software still works fine as I can see it change when using manual buttons, just the screen wont respond to any touch inputs. I am guessing the screen or the sensors have gone bad. Can you please advise if I would need a replacement screen and where I can get that.

The dealership suggested I replace the entire unit for an insanely expensive price.

Please contact me at supess@hotmail.com

Thanks

• 5 months later...

Thanks!

Dcfish, Maybe you can help, I have a cracked nav screen on a 2006 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Limited - nrosen@optonline.com...thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey dcfish... I'm in dire need too. I drive an 04 RX330, and the screen has cracked. I tried to msg you on your wall, however it wouldn't let me post. Can you please email me at: mark.baladad@gmail.com?

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

"Dcfish, Maybe you can help, I have a cracked nav screen on a 2006 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Limited - nrosen@optonline.com...thanks"

I am looking into this for you cool.gif Welcome to the club cheers.gif

• 2 weeks later...

DC Fish--maybe you can help me..Lexus Rx330-2004----My screen got damaged from the suction cup of my GPS...Can just the screen be replaced?

Is it a pretty complicated job?

Thanks!

KC

"Dcfish, Maybe you can help, I have a cracked nav screen on a 2006 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Limited - nrosen@optonline.com...thanks"

post-118322-128045632577_thumb.jpg

Hi everybody!

Dcfish could You help me with Lexus LX470 2007 touch screen panel. It has been cracked & now doesn't work.

I'm interested in availability & price for this part.

I wonder is it possible to replace the touch screen panel with non Lexus panel.

Chinese manufacturers supply many touch panels & I think there is a chance to select one similar to Lexus panels

because this is a quite often problem.

DC Fish--maybe you can help me..Lexus Rx330-2004----My screen got damaged from the suction cup of my GPS...Can just the screen be replaced?

Thanks!

KC

Yes, I have replacement screens, Email address please for details.cheers.gif

Thanks!

KC

Please email me at keycard198@gmail.com Thanks

Thanks!

KC

Hi!

I'm a new member from Sweden!

I have a RX300 2003 whit a cracked Navigation screen, Everything works fine except the touch control. Do you have a replacement screen?

Please contact me at ron_lqvist@hotmail.com

Regards

Ronnie

I need a screen for an 08 IS250...runbirk@hotmail.com

thanks

ryan

Thanks!

KC

Hey there DC Fish!

My screen stopped responding today. I can live without navigation, but it sucks not being able to control the A/C. Now please tell me what I should do? I live in Saudi Arabia and I have a 2007 GS 300.

Thanks,,

Nadooori

Nadooori80@spamfreehotmail.com (remove spamfree fromt he Email address).

Thanks!

KC

Thanks!

KC

hey dcfish having the same prob i have a 2006 lexus is250 my navi screen shows everthing but does not respond to touch can u help me repair or how much does the screen cost if u have any

can you email @ seanv77@hotmail.com to let me know if you have a screen. thank u

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks!

KC

Please also email me about a replacement touch screen at hega0007@NOSPAMgmail.com. Thanks!