Swap '04 Ml Cd Changer For '07-'09 Ml Dvd Changer?

sickntired

Does any know if the ML DVD changer from a 2007-2009 RX will work in a 2004 RX that has the ML CD changer?

I am just hoping the ML system in the 07-09 RXs use the same amp and have the same connections. I just want the DVD changer that the 07-09 RXs w/ML have so that DVD movies can be seen on the front NAV screen (when parked, of course).

Thanks.

Does any know if the ML DVD changer from a 2007-2009 RX will work in a 2004 RX that has the ML CD changer?

I am just hoping the ML system in the 07-09 RXs use the same amp and have the same connections. I just want the DVD changer that the 07-09 RXs w/ML have so that DVD movies can be seen on the front NAV screen (when parked, of course).

Thanks.

I will look into this for you, What is your email ?

Thanks.

dmjenks at gmail dot com

thanks!

• 6 months later...

Thanks.

dmjenks at gmail dot com

thanks!

Ever get an answer for this?

Thanks.