Car Wont Crank/start

Hi,

My 1994 GS300 have a problem in which it drains the battery. I bought new battery and it is now drained. I tried starting the car even while getting a jump and it wont do anything not even the occassional clicking sound you would sometimes get. The dash board will light up and even the headlights and radio will come on after trying to jump start but the engine will not crank nor even give a potential starting sound, nothing. The next day the battery will go completely dead again. Is it the Alternator, Battery, Starter or? I need your help guys. Thanks in advance as I await your expertise.

Hi,

My 1994 GS300 have a problem in which it drains the battery. I bought new battery and it is now drained. I tried starting the car even while getting a jump and it wont do anything not even the occassional clicking sound you would sometimes get. The dash board will light up and even the headlights and radio will come on after trying to jump start but the engine will not crank nor even give a potential starting sound, nothing. The next day the battery will go completely dead again. Is it the Alternator, Battery, Starter or? I need your help guys. Thanks in advance as I await your expertise.

im pretty sure its the alternator, take it out or have someone take it out for you, and take the alternator to AUTOZONE they do free test and let you know if its bad. OR Just take you car to AUTOZONE and they can check it out while the alternator is in the car.