Replacement Tires - 2007 Rx-350

It's time to replace tires after 48k miles. Currently running OEM Michelin XSE 235/55-18. Please provide your opinions on what's out there. Looking at Goodyear Dueler H/L Alenza, Yokohama Parada SPEC-X, and Michelin Energy XMV4 S8.

I'm not one to do exhaustive research...but I've never had any complaints with Michelin myself.

It's time to replace tires after 48k miles. Currently running OEM Michelin XSE 235/55-18. Please provide your opinions on what's out there. Looking at Goodyear Dueler H/L Alenza, Yokohama Parada SPEC-X, and Michelin Energy XMV4 S8.

I'm not one to do exhaustive research...but I've never had any complaints with Michelin myself.

just put duelers on my 07, very happy

just put duelers on my 07, very happy

It seems the Michelin "Energy" have been replaced with Michelin "Primacy". From what I have read on this Forum from other drivers, seems the only really good choices overall are the Bridgestone Alenzas or the Michelins. I have the Michelin "Energy" on my 2009 RX350 (only 7400 miles) and I like the tires. If they continue to eprform as they have been doing, I will replace them with the same (i.e "Primacy") tire. I run them at 32-33 psi.

Goodyear Eagle RS-A P235/55R 18s are OEM on my 2008. I have 30K miles and think it will be a streach to get to 40K for what it's worth.

I agree.. I have the Goodyear OEMs on my 08 350 and they are crap IMHO.. <_< Wish I would have got the Michelins instead, and I'll probably go with Michelin when it's time to replace the Goodyears (which won't be long)..