Uneven Rear Suspension On Is350

Has anyone noticed that their rear suspension is uneven on their IS350 or even 250 RWD? My front suspension is the same on both sides but my rears are off. The drivers side sits lower than the passenger side. I don't know which side is normal height. The drivers side looks good where the passenger side is about an inch higher. I've noticed this with several cars i've owned, all being new cars. I bought my 350 used but is this a common problem with the IS's?

I think back in 05 we measured our new cars bumper height at the tailpipe cutout and found maybe 1/4 to 3/8 difference sided to side.

Hi Bartkat, what do you feel about swapping Potenza RE 92 (oe) with Potenza re960as pole position tires. they are 1/2 the cost.

I think back in 05 we measured our new cars bumper height at the tailpipe cutout and found maybe 1/4 to 3/8 difference sided to side.

Hi Bartkat, what do you feel about swapping Potenza RE 92 (oe) with Potenza re960as pole position tires. they are 1/2 the cost.

I really don't have experience with those two tire types. I have had good luck with Fuzions for a lower priced performance tire on my IS300. I put Continental Extreme Contacts on my IS350 and I like them very much. They are all season, but handle well and have a high treadwear rating.