Mater Window Control Switch

skyflakez

Something wrong with the driver side switch for my windows.. I'm pretty much sure that it is not the switch, i just bought one recently and thought that'll be the solution.. Unfortunately didn't do me any magic and now got myself 2 of em switches. I can lower the passenger window from the passenger side, but from the drivers side, neither window will work. Whats strange is that the power door lock and window lock switches still work. And these are part of the same switch box.

Has anyone figured this out???

P.S also saw few threads regarding this issue but it seems that has never been answered.

Something wrong with the driver side switch for my windows.. I'm pretty much sure that it is not the switch, i just bought one recently and thought that'll be the solution.. Unfortunately didn't do me any magic and now got myself 2 of em switches. I can lower the passenger window from the passenger side, but from the drivers side, neither window will work. Whats strange is that the power door lock and window lock switches still work. And these are part of the same switch box.

P.S also saw few threads regarding this issue but it seems that has never been answered.

I would first check for power to the switch with a test light from the back side of the plug.

I would first check for power to the switch with a test light from the back side of the plug.

It's just not power on 1 side of motor, apply a ground on the other side to make it work. It's more of a logic circuit. Activating the Pass switch goes back to thru the

Driv side/(Master) switch. The master switch has to flip/flop the Pass side switch(sort of). You say you can lower the Pass window from Pass side switch(what about raise it).

Try everything: lower Pass window from Pass side part way then try to lower from Driv side; then press & hold WINDOW LOCK and try to lower; etc... Try everything possible. If you can't get it to work; that's going to leave Theft Det. ECU; fuses; Power Window Main Relay; and then wires. P/W main relay somewhere near drivers fuse panel.

It's just not power on 1 side of motor, apply a ground on the other side to make it work. It's more of a logic circuit. Activating the Pass switch goes back to thru the

Driv side/(Master) switch. The master switch has to flip/flop the Pass side switch(sort of). You say you can lower the Pass window from Pass side switch(what about raise it).

Try everything: lower Pass window from Pass side part way then try to lower from Driv side; then press & hold WINDOW LOCK and try to lower; etc... Try everything possible. If you can't get it to work; that's going to leave Theft Det. ECU; fuses; Power Window Main Relay; and then wires. P/W main relay somewhere near drivers fuse panel.

Yep, tried everything possible today. No luck.. Guess gotta find myself a tech to work on it or unless i find a DIY thing for this.. Really appreciate your guys' help.. thank you...