Sun Visor

lambobaby, if this is really, really bothering you and if you would like to keep your car for a long time, start measuring sun visors that slide or have extensions on other Lexus and Toyota cars to see if you can find some that can be "transplanted" to your IS. Heck, post the distance between where the arm of the sun visor attaches to the headliner and the fitting the sunvisor snaps into and I'll measure our Camry and LS400's visors. Supply some photos ... start a revolution!

Seriously, sometime it is possible to transplant parts between car models. I've done some really weird things ... with cars, that is.

It could be worse ... much worse. As bizarre as it may sound, the VW Rabbit I bought in 1975 - the first new car I ever bought - had sun visors that could not be moved to cover the side windows - they were "fixed" and only worked with the windshield. The car didn't even have tinted windows or air conditioning. I thought I was going to die before I dumped that P.O.S.