Smoke/frost From The Ac Vents

killerFatty

yesterday during a WOT run at about 4500rpm smoke or frost or some sort of white vapor started to come out of the cabin vents in my car. It didn't smell and my car still runs great. It went away about a minute after i let off the throttle and it hasn't done it sense. It was really humid out idk if that means anything but it was like 90%+ humidity. What would caused that?

It's just the humidity. No worries, all cars do it. In Carolina, on those super hot and humid days in the summer, you don't need to rev the engine, it just does it on it's own sometimes. I remember as a teenager, we had an 86' Acura Legend that would do it so badly, you thought the car was either on fire, or was peeing on you. No worries man, you're good.

By the way, did I ever tell you that I graduated high school from BVN? Use to live in Nottingham on the corner of switzer and 119th. And use to "cruise" the kentacohut with my ice ice baby...

I get the same thing from mine on humid days. When I lived in Trinidad it was the norm (humidity always around and over 90%).

It's like opening your fridge on a humid day, the low temp in the humid air essentially makes the water vapour in the air into clouds.