Results After Using Bluemagic Headlight Lens Restorer Amazing!

The last laugh is here.

Ladies and gents,

I always use toothpaste and a spray can of rubbing alcohol (or water) to rub/clean my headlight, it works better than any commercial kits. Rub it any way you want, it wont hurt the lens. It takes 10 minutes most including 5 minutes standing there amazing what a great effect it gives you.

With sandpaper and clear coating, after 6-12 months, the coating starts to chipped away, the headlights became hazier worse than the original and you have to do it again and again.

Toothpaste is not destructive, cost nothing, you can try it before invest any money and a trip. UNLESS your headlights are really out of shape, which I doubt in most cases, this is the best way to restore the headlights. My 95 looks great, remember it is 14 year old car. Sorry no pictures, because you will see your headlights just like mine.

Love to hear any feedback.

After all, the headlight smells better and deserve a kiss too. lol

Never heard of Bluemagic before but I have heard about the toothpaste method and I do use Plast-x on my headlights from time to time. The Bluemagic stuff seems to do a fine job looking at your pics. Does it smell like peppermint by any chance? :P