Anyone Have An Is Convertible?

I like how the new IS convertible looks but I'm for info from people that already own one before I make a decision to buy or not..

Anyone here have one? Or know someone that does?

We purchased an IS 350 C with the all of the F Sport goodies with the exception of the brakes - have had it for 12 days and my wife loves it - I have logged very little time behind the wheel because all I hear from her is "I'm driving"...........You can buy faster cars and sportier looking cars but this is a LEXUS. It moves out and hugs the road - the sway bar, shocks, lowering springs and 19 inch wheels coupled with the "paddle shifter" - awsome!!!!! You can see a picture of it in the "Galleries" section - KarenAnn's Mean Machine - have any questions, be happy to answer them.

I like how the new IS convertible looks but I'm for info from people that already own one before I make a decision to buy or not..

Anyone here have one? Or know someone that does?

I have the 250C and love it. I got it June 24th and have put over 2600 miles on it so far. Drive is smooth and the biggest issue I have is sharing the driving with my wife!

Got the Matador Red with the black interior. I wouldn't get the white interior as it's tough to keep clean.

The first week I had the car, I took a trip from Los Angeles to San Diego early in the morning when the freeway was pretty open. About 150 miles and averaged 34 MPG!

Funny thing is that I haven't seen another IS C on the road yet!

• 1 year later...

At last count I have over 6,000 miles on a red 2010 IS 250 C with white interior. It's remarkably quiet with the top up and seems to carry along a nice "bubble" of air with the top down i.e. little wind buffeting. After 23 careful fillups, it's averaging 28.7 miles per U.S. gallon ranging from a low of 23.8 in heavy traffic to 34.1 on the freeway. My likes are the excellent paint job, good handling without being too stiff, good brakes, decent top-up trunk space. Dislikes are minor: the clock should be mounted higher so it's not obscured by the driver's right arm; the outside temperature and driver/passenger heat/AC temperatures should be visible at all times. And please simplify the heater A/C back to the good old turning knobs so attention doesn't have to be turned to the ceentral screen!