Buying 95 Sc400 Help

wat should i beware for car not runnin becuz fuel tank 4 is off becuz he says da fuel pump is bad he says dat nuthin ejse is wrong he wants 1500 for the car should i buy it and if i got to rebuild the motor or the tranz how much would it cost pleez help

wat should i beware for car not runnin becuz fuel tank 4 is off becuz he says da fuel pump is bad he says dat nuthin ejse is wrong he wants 1500 for the car should i buy it and if i got to rebuild the motor or the tranz how much would it cost pleez help

fo relz?

Write in English, I cant understand any of that.

Err im going to attempt and respond to your message.... here it goes...

The Sc400's fuel tank is basically behind the back seat. In order to replace to fuel pump all one must do is open the trunk remove the trunk lining and BOOM! fuel pump. You dont even have to drain the tank. So.... if the fuel tank is out because the fuel pumps is bad..... Then either he fails or something else is wrong with it. I would just keep saving up money man. Wait till you get a few more grand then shop around.