Set Of 4 Oem 16inch Rims And Tires For Sale

PearlLX

I know this isnt the classified section, but theres nothin listed in there and no one looks there, plus these only fit the lx and the lc so i thought this would be an appropriate place to let people know they're for sale.

they're chrome. no damage or curb rash, but there is a little pitting in some of the wheel channels. three of the center caps have been replaced so i only have 1 wheel with a Lexus logo. the tires are 275 70 r16 and 3 out of 4 pass inspection, they all clear lincolns head on the penny test. but the 4th tire is bald and has uneven wear. they are michelin ltx's by the way, a fairly expensive tire.

i have pictures if youre interested

my phone number is 910 352 1603

i have no problem shipping them at buyers expense.

i have paypal.

Bump. You should get decent foot traffic here in the classified. Post pictures so it would be easier for other members to see the rims you are selling ;)

• 4 weeks later...
I know this isnt the classified section, but theres nothin listed in there and no one looks there, plus these only fit the lx and the lc so i thought this would be an appropriate place to let people know they're for sale.

they're chrome. no damage or curb rash, but there is a little pitting in some of the wheel channels. three of the center caps have been replaced so i only have 1 wheel with a Lexus logo. the tires are 275 70 r16 and 3 out of 4 pass inspection, they all clear lincolns head on the penny test. but the 4th tire is bald and has uneven wear. they are michelin ltx's by the way, a fairly expensive tire.

i have pictures if youre interested

my phone number is 910 352 1603

i have no problem shipping them at buyers expense.

i have paypal.

Can you please post pics. I am in the market for oem wheels. Thx.