Vsc And Engine Light After Service

diverchris

Hello,

I own a 2005 rx330 with 96000km I bought it used. I recently replaced the following fluids: rear diff, transfer case, transmission fluid brake fluid, and power steering fluid. Also I had the tires rotated.

Also when I purchased the vehicle in April, the dealership installed the Weapon R cold-air intake.

About ten minutes after picking up my vehicle, the VSC and engine light illuminated. So I returned, the check engine light, I cannot remember the code but the problem was the engine was running too lean. At that time the VSC and the engine light were reset.

Today, while my wife was driving the same two lights came on.

Any ideas?

A zillion issues can cause the CEL to illuminate. And the VSC system turns itself off at the hint of a number of problems.

Have the codes(s) pulled. This problem may not be related to the previous one.

Ditto Above, also;

1 point thought is in some circles, with some cars cool, air intake are more than a little controvrtial. In my othere car they seem to give a 50/50 chance of creating more problems. ..CEL's and everything but hp.

Regards,PK

Ditto Above, also;

1 point thought is in some circles, with some cars cool, air intake are more than a little controvrtial. In my othere car they seem to give a 50/50 chance of creating more problems. ..CEL's and everything but hp.

Regards,PK

Ditto here, anyone who wants an aftermarket CAI is welcome to it. It MAY not be the problem, but I have read WAY too many problems with them causing lean conditions, which are not a good situation.