For The Carolina Members

nc211

We spent the week of the 4th back in NC (Atlantic Beach), and drove the 2,300 mile round trip drive for one reason, and one reason only...... The Carolina members will certainly understand.

post-15797-1247582387_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Not yet! But you wanna' hear something funny? After all of that driving back to NC for the stuff....I hear a little rumor that YOU have your own bottling/distribution/entire town dedicated to the stuff, just a short 200 miles up Lake Michigan, in the town of Shawano, outside of Greenbay! AND not only that, but it's the real-deal sundrop. The old school sundrop, in glass bottles with the actual pulp from the fruit still in it! Be seein' ya' soon!!!!

http://www.sundrop.net/forum.php

Not yet! But you wanna' hear something funny? After all of that driving back to NC for the stuff....I hear a little rumor that YOU have your own bottling/distribution/entire town dedicated to the stuff, just a short 200 miles up Lake Michigan, in the town of Shawano, outside of Greenbay! AND not only that, but it's the real-deal sundrop. The old school sundrop, in glass bottles with the actual pulp from the fruit still in it! Be seein' ya' soon!!!!

http://www.sundrop.net/forum.php

Nc, I just arrived back home from that area (Door County) I spent 5 days on the lake, I was sailing with a Wisconsin State Senator on his 42 footer. Gotta love that lake. I stopped in the "Factory" And all is going as planned ;) Been on the lake at all ?