To: Toronto Is-owners!

Hi, I'm new to the forum and I'm planning to get a IS250 AWD to replace my RDX. I'm looking at base with leather/moonroof package.

I'd like to ask what kind of deals/rebates have you guys gotten with your IS? (Preferably IS250 with AWD)

I'm trying to find the right dealer with the right sales rep where I can receive a good deal because I want this car but it's a little over my budget. I'm probably going to the Markham or Richmond Hill dealer because they're closest to me (I hear they're owned by the same person?)

BTW, I'm probably leasing seeing that the lease rate is fairly low right now!

Thank you all for your help!

P.S. Anyone else notice the increase in price on the IS250 since about 2 months back?

I bought mine from Lexus on the Park (Leslie & Eglinton) formerly Scarborough Lexus. Got a great deal, fully loaded model, excellent service from this dealership. Now i'm a repeat customer. Stay away from Ken Shaw Lexus, you'll get treated like you drive a Kia

What kind of a deal did you get? And is that through Cash, Finance or Lease? Thanks!

FWIW the Kia does have a better warranty than the Lexus :) So does Ken Shaw Lexus do warranty repairs like Kia does? Probably not.

10 year 100K miles....how do they do that anyway?

I think it's to balance how crappy their cars are.....haha. Just assuming :P

I'd rather not give out the specifics on $$$, but I will say that the initial price of my vehicle on-line was attractive enough to get me into the dealership to check out the car. Then once I got there, just my luck the price was already reduced another $2000 from the on-line price. Then after some negotiation they went down another $3000. But beyond the #'s, they treat you super good. Every time i've come in for service thus far i've had a complimentary breakfast provided (not the greatest food but I don't see them offering this to any of their Toyota customers :P . All in all it's a great dealership & I go out of my way to get my vehicle serviced there