Selling Fixer-upper 94 Ls400 In Az, Or For Parts

eaglesgreen

The ECM on my 94 LS400 recently died. It's currently operational/driveable, but can't guarantee its ability to function for much longer, as i don't know what else is wrong with it. I can't justify throwing a couple grand in for the ECM and a couple other minor maintenance problems.

If there's anyone interested in a fixer-upper, or someone interested in buying it for parts, please contact me at writingincircles@aol.com. Body is in good condition, tires only two years old, and brand new water pump installed less than two months ago. Tan/mocha two-tone exterior, tan leather interior with matching mocha accents inside. Moon roof, 6-CD changer, etc.

Vehicle located in southwest Arizona.

I will entertain all reasonable and SERIOUS offers, but it needs someone who is capable of restoring it to its former glory.

The ECM on my 94 LS400 recently died. It's currently operational/driveable, but can't guarantee its ability to function for much longer, as i don't know what else is wrong with it. I can't justify throwing a couple grand in for the ECM and a couple other minor maintenance problems.

If there's anyone interested in a fixer-upper, or someone interested in buying it for parts, please contact me at writingincircles@aol.com. Body is in good condition, tires only two years old, and brand new water pump installed less than two months ago. Tan/mocha two-tone exterior, tan leather interior with matching mocha accents inside. Moon roof, 6-CD changer, etc.

Vehicle located in southwest Arizona.

I will entertain all reasonable and SERIOUS offers, but it needs someone who is capable of restoring it to its former glory.

NOTE TO MODERATORS:

Apologies for posting this thread in the incorrect category, thereby violating the rules in your "FOR SALE" Category. Lack of attention to detail on my part.