Good Place To Buy Lexus Parts Online?

VBdenny

I recently used these folks:

http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/ind...amp;catalogid=0

Their prices seemed very good. They charge 10% shipping plus $6 handling. Still found them to be good prices, all things considered. They supplied genuine Lexus/Toyota parts, shipped the order when it was complete, and everything looks to be correct.

I have had good success with the following:

Sewell Lexus Parts: www.sewellpartsonline.com

(LOC gold members should be able to use code EU304 to get a discount here.)

Park Place Lexus: www.trademotion.com/partlocator/index.cfm?siteid=213808

steviej

• 1 month later...

The past few times I've had to order parts for either the 4runner and/or GS, I've gone through www.parts.com. I think parts.com is a clearing house for dealers who are willing to sell parts for the listed price, as evidenced by the fact that some parts have come from a dealership in Arizona, Colorado, and Florida. I've never had a problem with them, and even had a couple "verification" phone calls to make sure my order was correct before they placed it. I recently order new rotors, pads, lower ball joints, motor mounts, and transmission mount for the GS for about $800. All OEM stuff.

Pricewise: I think they're quite competitive, if not a little better than some others. Yesterday, over on the 4runner forum, a guy was looking for a set of lower control arms for his 03' 4x4 (his ball joints were bad, and they're fixed to the control arm-requiring the entire assembly to be purchased). One guy posted a link to an online vender for $277 per arm. Parts.com had them for $240.