Unlocking All Doors

Hi All, is it possible to unlock all 4 doors by touching the Drivers side door with the keyless entry?

I know it does it with the passenger side door, but no luck with the drivers side

No... it's standard that the driver's side only unlocks when that handle is touched, and all four doors when the passenger handle is touched. To the best of my knowledge, there is no way to change that.

Hi All, is it possible to unlock all 4 doors by touching the Drivers side door with the keyless entry?

I know it does it with the passenger side door, but no luck with the drivers side

hello there ,I think you hold the unlock and lock button down on the remote at the same time for several seconds, I cant remember where I heard about this , did it work ?

hello there ,I think you hold the unlock and lock button down on the remote at the same time for several seconds, I cant remember where I heard about this , did it work ?

IT WORKED!!!!!!! HOLD BOTH BUTTONS ON THE KEY FOB AND WAIT TIL IT BEEPS!!!!

thanks for the advice

No... it's standard that the driver's side only unlocks when that handle is touched, and all four doors when the passenger handle is touched. To the best of my knowledge, there is no way to change that.

Just follow the steps 2007is350blueonyxpearl said. You can even have your Lexus Personalized Settings changed so that when you push the button on the fob one time, all 4 doors unlock. That that setting must be done by the dealer.

Is it time for me to tell my carjacker horror story re unlocking all doors at one time again?

I, for one, would like to hear.

Some of our area managers went down to UA for a week of training. One of the guys, I'll call him Joe, went one evening to get gas in his SUV. When he came out of the shop to leave he pushed the remote button which unlocked all doors. As he got in a guy with a pistol jumped in the passenger side and told Joe where to drive. They drove around for awhile and finally on some back road the guy told Joe to pull over and let him out. I guess they found the vehicle later and don't know if they ever found the perp. Joe has told me the story first hand and it sounds really scary. That's why my remote and door handle only open the driver's door and why when I put my car in park the doors stay locked till I open them myself.

Is it time for me to tell my carjacker horror story re unlocking all doors at one time again?

I, for one, would like to hear.

Some of our area managers went down to UA for a week of training. One of the guys, I'll call him Joe, went one evening to get gas in his SUV. When he came out of the shop to leave he pushed the remote button which unlocked all doors. As he got in a guy with a pistol jumped in the passenger side and told Joe where to drive. They drove around for awhile and finally on some back road the guy told Joe to pull over and let him out. I guess they found the vehicle later and don't know if they ever found the perp. Joe has told me the story first hand and it sounds really scary. That's why my remote and door handle only open the driver's door and why when I put my car in park the doors stay locked till I open them myself.

good to hear he was not hurt.

It's something to think about. When I drive my wife's Honda, I'm so used to clicking the remote 2x to open all the doors, I always do it as a reflex--even if I'm by myself.