Suspension Parts

Hey guys im desperately in need to replace my upper control arms they are really really loose at 130k miles. i want to do this along with tire rods and ball joints and a new set of drilled and slotted rotors with some new pads. Anyone have any place in mind to find the control arms for cheap? thanks in advance

Your best bet is to buy them online. I have used a few of the online vendors over the years "I rebuilt the suspension on my former 95' LS", but find www.parts.com to have great prices and easy delivery. I've placed two orders with them for my 4runner and GS, and both times received a "verification" call on my cell phone before the order was shipped...very cool.

I assume you're doing this stuff yourself?

yea i found the control arms on ebay from macauto out of new york fot 139 dollars a piece which seems extremely low to me compared to the 414 dollar tag elsewhere. i still need to get the ball joints and tie rods. i also got the breaks drilled and slotted with new pads from brake motive out of chicago from ebay as well