2006 Is350 Purchase Help

Hello all, :D

New guy here looking for some friendly advice.

Looking at purchasing a 2006 is350 approx 50,000 miles with Premium package no nav or Hid in the SouthWest

Price is 20,500. Is this in the ballpark as I really haven't done a serious price check.

Input anybody. All comments suggestions welcome. is there a major service due at 50K?

Looking at purchasing a 2006 is350 approx 50,000 miles with Premium package no nav or Hid in the SouthWest

Price is 20,500. Is this in the ballpark as I really haven't done a serious price check.

Input anybody. All comments suggestions welcome. is there a major service due at 50K?

Not a bad price. The service schedule is included in the owner's manual sticky at the top of the forum.

I got my 350 back in December for $25 grand...It had 38k miles...I love it!!! B)

Hey Barkat,

I'm running KW coilovers now on my A4.

Suggestions comments on lowering the 350. I see a variety out there Tein, F-sport and H&R springs what seems to be the best general consensus for handling, looks,economy and not to harsh of a ride?

Hey Barkat,

I'm running KW coilovers now on my A4.

Suggestions comments on lowering the 350. I see a variety out there Tein, F-sport and H&R springs what seems to be the best general consensus for handling, looks,economy and not to harsh of a ride?

I never changed anything on my IS350 suspension, but for what you are looking for, a mild 1" drop, no harsh ride, but improved handling I'd go with Eibach Pro Kit springs. I've had good luck with those on other cars.

http://www.gripmotorsports.com/dl~pn~Lexus...ch_Springs.html

Thanks for the suggestion looks like a fair price too.

Whats your thought on intake?

Depending on the price range

JoeZ intake pipe with a Blitz OEM drop in filter.

Or

Lexus FSport intake. Can be found online for about $299. I got one from a Lexus dealer in California via Ebay.

• 1 month later...
Thanks for the suggestion looks like a fair price too.

Whats your thought on intake?

Depending on the price range

JoeZ intake pipe with a Blitz OEM drop in filter.

Or

Lexus FSport intake. Can be found online for about $299. I got one from a Lexus dealer in California via Ebay.

Thanks Barkat just picked up my car last week .Drove up from Nevada and put 1,800 mile on her. What a terrific introduction.

Took your advice and checked online and found the F-Sport intake at Sewell for $250 which seems like a good deal also ordered the red rear tailight tints . I think the mod bug is taking hold early. Ohh just discovered ECT Power and how to disable the VDIM oh oh........... :cheers: