Add Acceleration To Gs400

I just bought a used 98 GS400. It is still pretty quick, but I was hoping I could get some suggestions to add a little bit more acceleration to it (0-60 range). Currently I have only done cosmetic (tinted windows and rims)to the car, so I was wondering about Intakes, Exhausts, etc, I could get.

If you want a REAL sleeper and make a DRAMATIC difference...buy a Precision Industries (high stall) torque converter. You can request any stall speed (rpm) that you would like. The unit itself is $700 and a (rather mandatory) auxillary B&M tranny cooler is needed and can be purchased for around $60 bucks or so. New tranny fluid/filter and install of these items will be around another $600 but I tell you...for $1300 bucks you step on the gas and could leave a 20' mark. It is a NIGHT AND DAY difference! No more lag at all off the line; it is instantaneous power! I think PI quotes 0-60 times are reduced by .6 - .7 seconds and the 1/4 mile by almost .4 seconds assuming you can get the traction. lol Check it out...GL!

If you want a REAL sleeper and make a DRAMATIC difference...buy a Precision Industries (high stall) torque converter. You can request any stall speed (rpm) that you would like. The unit itself is $700 and a (rather mandatory) auxillary B&M tranny cooler is needed and can be purchased for around $60 bucks or so. New tranny fluid/filter and install of these items will be around another $600 but I tell you...for $1300 bucks you step on the gas and could leave a 20' mark. It is a NIGHT AND DAY difference! No more lag at all off the line; it is instantaneous power! I think PI quotes 0-60 times are reduced by .6 - .7 seconds and the 1/4 mile by almost .4 seconds assuming you can get the traction. lol Check it out...GL!

or u could get a supercharger ;) few brands make them for the gs400

Thanks for the ideas, can I get a couple links. Also, what would be the price range for the supercharger?

um i'd say for a COMPLETE kit....maybe a grand or so....i dunno. doubt it should be higher than 4 for a complete kit....including intercooler, FMU, etc etc