Advice For Gs 300

i have a 2000 lexus gs300 and i really do not like the sound of it. i already posted on here befor with the pictures of my car and i asked about this.. but noone replyed to the part about how the car sounded. can someone please tell me how i can get more sound out of the exhaust. i dont want a ricer style sounding exhaust i just want more of that v8 growl, is their anything i can do to the car to get that sound? or to make it at least sound meaner? i was thinking headers..? and is it true that drilling holes in your exhaust makes it louder?

i have a 2000 lexus gs300 and i really do not like the sound of it. i already posted on here befor with the pictures of my car and i asked about this.. but noone replyed to the part about how the car sounded. can someone please tell me how i can get more sound out of the exhaust. i dont want a ricer style sounding exhaust i just want more of that v8 growl, is their anything i can do to the car to get that sound? or to make it at least sound meaner? i was thinking headers..? and is it true that drilling holes in your exhaust makes it louder?

the best thingto do is just changeur exhaust...maybe get a greddy kit or you can get the TTE exhaust

Look for a cat back system. = all the pipes and mufflers past the catalytic converters. Drilling holes can cause exhaust to come into the car interior, plus if you are in an area subject to emissions inspections you may get fined. :o

..? and is it true that drilling holes in your exhaust makes it louder?

ewww....dont do that to ur lexus. do a true upgrade. Not some half !Removed! chop job by drilling holes. v8 growl out of the peacefully quite inline 6 is a stretch. Listen to some aftermarket systems run off the I6 motor see what you like.