Car Radio

Yes guys my tape deck on my radio is not working. It is playing a tape then spitting out after like 10 seconds. I was wondering would it be more cost efficient to buy another factory radio, put my car cd player in from my old car or see if I can find a cd changer for this car. I really just want to be able to listen to my cd's You know

Yes guys my tape deck on my radio is not working. It is playing a tape then spitting out after like 10 seconds. I was wondering would it be more cost efficient to buy another factory radio, put my car cd player in from my old car or see if I can find a cd changer for this car. I really just want to be able to listen to my cd's You know

So you do not have a cd changer now ? Is everything audio stock or aftermarket ? I have a headunit that works fine, Except that it has a faux wood cover on it which needs to be taken off, Whoever placed it on did not do a good job. You can have it for $25.00 + shipping (worth $200.00) I have no need for it anymore. No biggie..................

So you do not have a cd changer now ? Is everything audio stock or aftermarket ? I have a headunit that works fine, Except that it has a faux wood cover on it which needs to be taken off, Whoever placed it on did not do a good job. You can have it for $25.00 + shipping (worth $200.00) I have no need for it anymore. No biggie..................

its everything that came with the car factory

So, You are looking for the cd changer replacement ?

So, You are looking for the cd changer replacement ?

the car only comes with the tape player which is broken I want to know whats most inexpensive way to play my mp3s