Blake...your Ol' Ls400 Has A Contender!

ArmyofOne

holy_crap_.jpg

Oh God...LOL Looks like you have a contender Blake! This guy (friend of mine) is an Inter-state courier for a medical supply company. Racks up a thousand miles a day, sometimes more. Way to go! Same car/same engine as mine, just a different color.

So the guy drives an average of 12 hours a day ??? It is totally illegal.

umm...no? it isnt illegal. Not in the states unless you are a commercial truck driver.

OK, Still is very hard to beleive that any one person can/would drive that milage on a daily basis. I have a difficult time swallowing those miles................

OK, Still is very hard to beleive that any one person can/would drive that milage on a daily basis. I have a difficult time swallowing those miles................

Dude, do the math, its 342 miles a day bro. That isnt that bad. 8hrs or so a day, 6 days a week.

"Racks up a thousand miles a day, sometimes more. "

UMMMM!!!! A Thousand miles a day ???? I really do not think that is happening.

from Iowa to WV to Kentucky to Indiana, Illinois and back to Iowa. He does this at least once a month. That was an inaccurate statement, he doesnt average a thousand miles a day, but he does put a thousand miles on his car some days, sometimes more.

• 3 weeks later...