Oem Cd Unit Replacement

749_dark

Greetings,

I finally broke down and decided to have my dash replaced (all the bad plastic). But before doing this I need to fix the issue that has resulted in the most scratches/abuse. The jamming of the indash changer.

I'm always for keeping things as stock as possible. It there a head unit that is a single CD player that will fit nicely that can utilize the factory wiring/amp.

Smooth- while searching I came across a thread where you stated that all the neccessary information was on here. I can't perform a search on CD/AMP/or any letter with less than 4 characters. any further direction would be much appreciated.

Also, the agent at crutchfield said that the tweeters in our lexus were custom and that I wouldn't find aftermarket replacements. anyone here find quality replacement speakers? I don't need to change these today so not a priority.

Thanks,

-A

Greetings,

I finally broke down and decided to have my dash replaced (all the bad plastic). But before doing this I need to fix the issue that has resulted in the most scratches/abuse. The jamming of the indash changer.

I'm always for keeping things as stock as possible. It there a head unit that is a single CD player that will fit nicely that can utilize the factory wiring/amp.

Smooth- while searching I came across a thread where you stated that all the neccessary information was on here. I can't perform a search on CD/AMP/or any letter with less than 4 characters. any further direction would be much appreciated.

Also, the agent at crutchfield said that the tweeters in our lexus were custom and that I wouldn't find aftermarket replacements. anyone here find quality replacement speakers? I don't need to change these today so not a priority.

Thanks,

-A

It has to be 4 or more letters. So I used "player" and got this:

CD player listings