I Will Be In The Dc Metro Area For 7 Days

ArmyofOne

Ok LOC, it is currently 5:55 am Local time...and Im leaving for the 15 pass. Ford Van that will take me and the group to D.C. for the week. See you when I get to the Hotel!

Steve...See ya when I get there!

Dang it, I was going to fly to DC this week actually to do three property inspections of three construction deals we've been tied up with for the past couple of years, which are actually pretty close to Steve's office. But, I got diverted to Nashville instead to look at some other properties for a new deal we're chewing on instead. Argh! I would have had the time too to finally meet you guys and hang out. Even do some "rental car nascar". The past two times I've been there, in Jan and Dec, I was with our dept heads, and had no time to break away.

Steve, I've seen photos of our deal in N. Bethesda recently "or as you Bethesda folks insist calling it, Rockville, oh so pedestrian" hahahaha! You know the one, where the no-tell-motel used to be by White Flint Mall. She's a looking good! And massive too! I can't reveal the details, but I think you'll like the new retail tenants that will be there. Also, notice the other crane down by the Grosvenor metro stop on Tuckerman? That one's mine too. I'm behind on my inspections of these two sites, and was really aiming to get there this week. But, because we're so damn buried under with other deals, we're having to go with third party inspectors instead.

Yep, Josh and I are going to try and meet up tomorrow...not sure the work schedule will allow it yet...

I know! I think of you every time I drive by that project, it really is looking great...