Side Mirrors In Reverse

Danlions99

Hi Everyone - my first post on this board, and after reading a lot of the threads, this looked like where I could get some good answers and feedback.

My 2006 RX330, when put in reverse, the right side mirror goes down so I am able to see the lines in a parking space, but left side moves minimally. When in Reverse, I have adjusted the mirrors, hoping they would remain that way, but to no avail.

Any ideas anyone? It would be much appreciated.

Wife's Car:2005 RX330, Flint Mica w/Nav

My New Car: 2006 RX330, Silver, w/o Nav

My Old Car: 2006 Mercedes Benz ML350 (worst car I have ever owned)

My 2005 is the same. I could swear that when I originally bought the car the two mirrors tilted the same amount but now the drivers side doesn't tilt as much as the passenger side. There have been other discussions around this topic suggesting possible solutions (adjust mirror while in reverse, etc) but none have worked. When I asked at the dealer we checked a couple of RX's on the lot and they all behaved the same (minimal tilt).

The driver's side mirror doesn't tilt as much as th passenger side. Why, I'm not really sure but that's normal. My GX is the same and I've noticed that with other Lexus vehicles I've been in. ;)

Hi Guys, up a quick update: took my 2006 RX330 into my local Lexus dealership, Lujack Lexus of the Quad Cities, and they went ahead and ordered me another mirror. They looked at the degree of tilt and agreed that it was not correct.