Leaking Valve Seal, Cost ?

there is a clip on those wire holders, just take a screwdriver or needlenose and detach the entire clip from the housing.

I tried like crazy to get the clip off, from the back, everything, but I think your right, if I took a needle nose, I might be able to screw it off from the back, but man that would be hard .. . .

I meant to just pull it out of the hole. But I cant look at mine because wife is gone with car...

TroyLexus, that sounds about normal... I'd keep an eye on it for a couple days and see if it runs consistently like that.

Pauljcl, you are very right there is a thermostat, but I'm not sure how much it actually regulates the flow beyond the temperature where it fully opens. The purpose of the thermostat is to keep the coolant only in the engine block during cold start up to help everything heat up quicker to operating temperature, then it essentially pops open (typically using a thermo-expansive wax). Once it's above base operating temperature, that thermostat is WIDE open and I don't know if it has any regulative properties beyond that. The concern for oil sludging isn't necessarily at base operating temperatures, which are around 180+/- degrees. Even if the thermostat was a restrictive point and the flow rate was the same, a bigger radiator will extract more heat out of the water before it goes back into the engine, hence better cooling... even with the restrictive flow rate.