Backup Camera

Hi Everyone,

I might be going crazy but I recently noticed that the image from the backup camera on my 08 GS350 looks like it shifted or has an obstruction on the bottom right edge. I swear I never noticed the black area down there before. I took it to the dealer and of course they said it looks perfectly normal. There is a chance that I simply never noticed it since I recently bought the car - new. I'm attaching a picture of the screen, please look at the bottom edge and right bottom edge and if you have a 08 GS350, please let me know if you see the same thing. The dealer said they checked two in the back and they looked the same. I should have asked to verify. post-86954-1238805367_thumb.jpg

• 7 months later...

hello all,

i have a 2010 gs350awd and i swear i never noticed the "dark spot." i took delivery of the car 2 weeks ago.

unfortunately i was rear ended yesterday :( and i started to notice this hence the loc search.

im not 100% certain, but i think the camera has "shifted" over time in your case, and due to impact in mine.