Cracked Navigation Screen Gx 470

Arman

I have a 2004 GX 470 and the plastic navigation screen cracked. Is there anybody out there that can supply me with a screen that will be compatible?

Thanks..

There were no replies to this message. I can not use my nav system nor can I control the climate control or the audio in my car. Is there an economical way to replace the plastic coating on the screen?

Thanks.

I have a 2004 GX 470 and the plastic navigation screen cracked. Is there anybody out there that can supply me with a screen that will be compatible?

Thanks..

I am looking into this as I type ;)

Thanks..

Email/PM sent ;)

• 5 months later...

Thanks..

DCFISH- My screen "mysteriously" cracked when I went to press the agree button. Can you email me also with options on a new nav system, which is what I am told I will need. They say the whole thing is one component and I can't replace just the screen.

Thanks!!!

Sprtfilled@gmail.com

Thanks..

DCFISH- My screen "mysteriously" cracked when I went to press the agree button. Can you email me also with options on a new nav system, which is what I am told I will need. They say the whole thing is one component and I can't replace just the screen.

Thanks!!!

Sprtfilled@gmail.com

You can't always beleive the dealer when it comes to electrical components, They always want to replace the entire unit. I have replaced many nav screens. Email sent.

Thanks..

Thanks!!!

Sprtfilled@gmail.com

Email sent B)

• 1 year later...

dcfish or anyone:

I have a 2005 GX470 with Navigation; however, the nav/control screen has stopped working. 99% of the time, it just shows a blue screen with a rainbow of vertical lines in different colors, there is absolutely no visual controls or buttons--it is unusable!! The other 1% of the time I might get a ghost image when I put the transmission in reverse. When this happens, I do see some controls or reverse camera for a moment, but then it quickly goes blank and then replaced with the vertical lines.

Could it be a loose connection, bad fuse, bad controller or bad unit? Any ideas?

-Mike

• 2 weeks later...