1jzgte Swap

has anyone ever thought of or even attempted to swap in a 1jz into a 2nd gen gs300. ive been thinking about it. i know its alot easier to do on an SC but im not gettin rid of the GS lol.

do you have a 1jz laying around... you could just do a 2jzgte swap... or just go na-t...

i think he's going for a cheaper swap...the 1jz is normally ALOT cheaper than the 2jzgte

do you have a 1jz laying around... you could just do a 2jzgte swap... or just go na-t...

no i do not have one laying around. and my GE motor needs piston rings. so na-t is not really an option

no i do not have one laying around. and my GE motor needs piston rings. so na-t is not really an option

na-t is always an option! put together a built GE jk.... what year is your GS? I think a direct 2jz swap would be easier... you can put a 1jz in but that would probably a lot more work than its worth.... and would probably cost your more with all the stuff you'd need to fabricate... also what signs do you have indicating a need for new piston rings?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Aristo-GS30...sQ5fAccessories