Cabin Filter Location(s) For '07 Ls 460?

Hi all

I am a DIY guy. Now I want to replace cabin filters and air filter for my '07 LS 460.

Do I need two different filter for the cabin? Where are they? One behind the front compartment and the other one in the back somewhere?

Can I change the air filter?

Thanks in advance

Justin

• 2 weeks later...

• 4 weeks later...
One is in the glove box and two under the hood.....the glove box one is not the same as the under hood units.

The air filter in the trunk is only available in the LWB version equipped with separate a/c in the back. The other one is in the glove compartment and two under the hood. Once you replace the filters, simply press the AC OFF button while pushing the ignition switch with your foot off the brake to reset the AC reminder. Make sure you hold the AC OFF button for at least 4 seconds and the system will reset the reminder.

One is in the glove box and two under the hood.....the glove box one is not the same as the under hood units.

The air filter in the trunk is only available in the LWB version equipped with separate a/c in the back. The other one is in the glove compartment and two under the hood. Once you replace the filters, simply press the AC OFF button while pushing the ignition switch with your foot off the brake to reset the AC reminder. Make sure you hold the AC OFF button for at least 4 seconds and the system will reset the reminder.

For some reason, I cannot get the system to reset and I still get the change filter warning. I am assuming the AC off button is the button labeled AC.

• 4 weeks later...

For some reason, I cannot get the system to reset and I still get the change filter warning. I am assuming the AC off button is the button labeled AC.

Hi

Can someone give the part numbers?

Thanks

Justin