I'm Back!

nc211

Certainly can't fault you there. It's pretty tough to replace something that still puts a smile on your face, and keeps you out of the withdrawl line at the bank these days. That was the whole purpose behind my decision to replace the Mazda with a used Toyota product, to reduce the fincial overhead for a second car that doesn't get driven that much anyway anymore. At the end of the day, I just couldn't justify a "new" car payment level for something that I didn't think I would keep for another year anyway. Depending on many miles get put the 4runner over the next couple of months, I'll probably recast that note too to today's rates as well. I'm not close enough in the loan terms to pay them off, and not comfortable blowing that amount of dough to do so, especially for something that falls in value as the sun sets each day anyway. So until that time comes, it's all about the balance of cash flow against value drops. In your situation, have a perfectly maintained Lexus already, paid off. I'd have a tough time signing up for debt flows too. But if you were a single guy on the hunt for some booty, I'd recommend it in a heart beat, as the LS makes a man's johnson bigger. How do you think I got my wife to marry me three years ago? :lol:

If anyone is interested, here is the listing for the Mazda. Pretty good deal on asking price, if you ask me. Hope they get it, as it'll be a good profit split for them from trade value, about $2,900. I'm all about folks earning a living.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=u...mp;rdpage=thumb