Red Ls400

billydpowell

I hope that owner dont visit this site. ;) You can insult a mans wife, but never his car. :lol:

Mine had that exterior color, but the interior was more of a brown color.

Here are better shots of my old LS400.... these were taken in 2004. The car is probably smashed now. The lady I sold it to crashed it. I hated the color, but I loved the car... it had so many less problems than my current '91 model and it has about 40K less miles than the '90 did when I sold it.

IMG00008.jpg

IMG00028.jpg

IMG00031.jpg

IMG00039.jpg

Red on Red is a great color combo.........................................For a blind man :lol::lol::lol:

here is a link to one in Calif

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/1078562964.html

take a look

That is a good looking combination, the other one is just toooo much red/burg.

this was my red ones....

post-5365-1237592593_thumb.jpg

post-5365-1237592626_thumb.jpg

post-5365-1237592660_thumb.jpg

post-5365-1237593512_thumb.jpg

Yeah, that LS with the red interior is all solid which I think also hurts it. Most LS interiors have a little two-tone colors to the interior - at least both of my gen 1's did, as did my aunts black '90 LS.

That red one is a nicely equipped though. Looks like it has about all the available options. Only options mine has that I know of are sunroof and leather.... it was equipped exactly like my old LS400.

My '90 LS400 was made in February of 1990.... my '91 LS400 was made in February of 1991... kinda ironic. Whats even more ironic is that my 1988 Mercedes was made in February of '88 and my dads 1988 Nissan truck was made in February of '88 AND my mothers 1997 Oldsmobile was made in Febraury of '97. Sure was a popular month with the production of our cars. My '72 and '73 cars were made in December of '71 and and August of '72 respectively.

I hope that owner dont visit this site. ;) You can insult a mans wife, but never his car. :lol:

Mine had that exterior color, but the interior was more of a brown color.

Here are better shots of my old LS400.... these were taken in 2004. The car is probably smashed now. The lady I sold it to crashed it. I hated the color, but I loved the car... it had so many less problems than my current '91 model and it has about 40K less miles than the '90 did when I sold it.

IMG00008.jpg

IMG00028.jpg

IMG00031.jpg

IMG00039.jpg

Red on Red is a great color combo.........................................For a blind man :lol::lol::lol:

here is a link to one in Calif

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/1078562964.html

take a look

That is a good looking combination, the other one is just toooo much red/burg.

this was my red ones....