2009 Lx570 Pricing

Happycat88

Hi All,

I am new here :)

I was looking to get a new 2009 LX570 and I was wondering how much off the MSRP would be a good goal.?

Any suggestions will be most appreciated.

:cheers:

same here, thinking to get a new 09 LX570. I have checked with one dealer yesterday. Based on the quote I got, seems like a little under 10% off.

Anyone else has other commend?

Happycat88, what is your time frame for this new purchase?

Hi All,

I am new here :)

I was looking to get a new 2009 LX570 and I was wondering how much off the MSRP would be a good goal.?

Any suggestions will be most appreciated.

:cheers:

same here, thinking to get a new 09 LX570. I have checked with one dealer yesterday. Based on the quote I got, seems like a little under 10% off.

Anyone else has other commend?

Happycat88, what is your time frame for this new purchase?

Is that 10% off the MSRP or dealer invoice?

Try haggling from INVOICE and down... First research the invoice on TMV (i believe they're on Edmunds site also) and then at least have an idea on the back of your head. Walk into the dealership, ask them or haggle with them FROM INVOICE... Then the dealer will try to give you THEIR invoice and then you can compare if they're about the same as TMV's invoice or higher...

Then you try and haggle from there.. Another technique is, if you're trading a car in, don't expect much out of it BUT dont mention to the sales guy that you are trading in a car (if you are).. Work the numbers on the 570 first then deal with the trade-in..

;)

Just got mine 2009 LX570, will pickup next Tuesday

Good luck on your purchase, Happycat88

Hey congrats!!!! :)

Is your LX fully loaded? Were you able to get the Pre-Collision System and Dynamic Radar cruise control options?

• 4 weeks later...
got another dealer willing to do 11% off from MSRP

HDRunner,

What dealer is offering 11% off MSRP? Is this the dealer you ultimately purchased from? What's your contact's name at the dealer? I'm in San Diego, so I've got zero problem heading up to LA for 11% off. Thanks in advance.

If it's a loaded 2009 LX-570, then the MSRP is around $86K. 11% off MSRP is $77K...and the invoice is $74.8K. so 11% off still gives the dealer $2,200 plus factory incentives on a vehicle they haven't been able to sell for 6 months.

Dealers have "hold backs" where they sell the car for a lower price than they wanted to, but Lexus will reimburse that dealership and in the end, the dealership still earns a good amount of money out of the sale of the vehicle. If they're offering 11% off MSRP, that's one pretty good deal.

got mine from Longo Lexus,

you can tell him Wilson pick up the 2009 LX-570 last week of March

by the way, they have new inventory all the time. they have LX-570 got in their lot early March when i pickup mine.

Good Luck ERC4

Edited by denslexusgx470
Sales Person Referral Thru PM only

by the way, they have new inventory all the time. they have LX-570 got in their lot early March when i pickup mine.

Good Luck ERC4

HD,

Thanks for the response. I have spoken w/ Longo but didn't get around to pricing since they didn't have the option (pre-crash) I'm looking for. Your info will be valuable if/when they get a pre-crash LX in. Thanks again.

Good Luck ERC4

HD,

Thanks for the response. I have spoken w/ Longo but didn't get around to pricing since they didn't have the option (pre-crash) I'm looking for. Your info will be valuable if/when they get a pre-crash LX in. Thanks again.

Have you ever found any dealer has that option installed?

Good Luck ERC4

HD,

Have you ever found any dealer has that option installed?

I was told that the 2009 LX570 did not come with that option in the US. Not sure if the 2010 will have them. I am talking about the Pre-Collision System and Dynamic Radar Cruise Control.