92 Ls400 With Blue Interior

acflye

Does anyone know where I can get the middle console in blue for my 92 LS 400 also, the original carpet and mats for this car......the carpet on the drivers side door came off on my daughter and she did not notice it.........hate that?

Anything new will be incredibly expensive, not to mention hard to find. I'm not sure exactly what you mean by "middle console," but in any case, I'd probably try contacting local junkyards to see if they have any LS400s that match your description that they are parting out.

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone know where I can get the middle console in blue for my 92 LS 400 also, the original carpet and mats for this car......the carpet on the drivers side door came off on my daughter and she did not notice it.........hate that?

I have totalled LS400 with blue interior, feel free to contact me with Your parts needs.

- Seb

I have bought a couple of parts for my old 94LS in Waxahachie. listed below, but in no certain order.

Bbs Auto Salvage

(972) 923-9328 - 3210 S Highway 77, Waxahachie, TX

Highway 77 Auto Salvage

(972) 935-9306 - 2302 S Highway 77, Waxahachie, TX

Jim's Auto Salvage

(972) 938-1942 - 3030 S Highway 77, Waxahachie, TX

at least it is close to you.

cheers, bp

• 3 weeks later...