Lextech Partner In Canada?

Lexpra

I have a 92 SC400 and I was wondering if there is some up here in Ontario Canada that fixes the needles and gauge clusters like Lextech does? I the reason why I am asking is because Lextech is only servicing US base customers, so if anyone knows can you reply to this post or pm me.

Thanks

You might try Speedofix in Toronto since they have been reported to working on Lexus speedometers: http://www.speedofix.com/contact.htm Although they specialize in mph to km conversion, their website says they work on "other related diagnostic and repair issues". If they can't help you, maybe they can refer you to someone who can.

You might try Speedofix in Toronto since they have been reported to working on Lexus speedometers: http://www.speedofix.com/contact.htm Although they specialize in mph to km conversion, their website says they work on "other related diagnostic and repair issues". If they can't help you, maybe they can refer you to someone who can.

Thanks I will check them out.

Don't give Lextech any business.

OLT is why I left CL after a while.

He's extremely rude an inconsiderate.

Total E-thug.

I'm going to start working on ways to do this myself and sell it without flaming people for asking questions.

I'm an engineering major, so I think I have a bit of knowledge on the subject ;)

I have not heard anything else.

Apparently LexTech has some kind of patent. But I don't see how they can patent putting lights in gauge clusters.

Regardless, There needs to be another source for cluster lighting.

There is a guy in toronto who does thi swho has a SC400 , i have no leads on him.

Hey long time no see! I was wondering if you guys still meet up at kennedy commons or some were else. I remember you told me about that guy awhile back, if you do a little digging for me that would be great. I was wondering if I would be able to retofit a set of LS400 needles in there? Anyway let me know and also let me know when the meets are.

post-54937-1235532064_thumb.jpg

92 SC400

89 Supra T