Need To Get This Off My Chest...

jcrome04

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe he was talking about the SHO since he hasn't shown his face back here yet! :lol: hahahaha

The NEW SHO I wouldn't mind owning B) 3.5L TT daaaaaamn Ford got something right ;) hahah

Interesting, I just watched the "road test" for the Genesis Coupe, and ( smiling as I type this), by all accounts from the numbers they report, the IS 350 with 4 doors and larger wheel base is still faster than the Genesis Coupe in both a straight line and on the track, and has a shorter stopping distance. So, as of right now, the way I see it, Lexus came out with the IS 350, BMW and Infinity both went back for redesigns, BMW came out the the new 335 which is a tick faster than the IS 350, but costs 15-20K more, the G35 turned G37 still not faster, and now the Hyundai couldn't do it either. And Lexus has the smallest V6 now as everyone else has had to go with the 3.7 liter. I don't mention Acura as they don't seem to have a real dog in this fight. The TL has seemingly gone in another direction.

Lexus.com rates the IS350 0-60 at 5.6 sec

Last time I heard the G37 coupe was 5.0?

G37 1/4 mile is 13.9 and the Lexus IS350 is 13.1 that's a pretty big gap on the finish line.