Looking To Trade My Chrome Wheels For Alloys

I have a set of OEM chrome wheels on my 02 GS 300 that I would like to switch for alloys. The wheels are in excellent condition. Could you suggest where I might be able to make such a trade. Obviously, I'm offering to trade a set of very nice wheels for a set that is less valuable, so I would think it would be relatively easy to find such a trade. Thanks very much.

Obviously this forum is a good place to try to find someone to trade wheels.

The first place I look anymore for about anything used is CraigsList -- there is one for your city: http://lexington.craigslist.org/

It might be easier to sell your chrome wheels outright and then buy non-chrome wheels rather than trying to do a trade. You wouldn't necessarily have to look for a complete set - you could assemble a set by buying one or two wheels at a time.

I have a set of OEM chrome wheels on my 02 GS 300 that I would like to switch for alloys. The wheels are in excellent condition. Could you suggest where I might be able to make such a trade. Obviously, I'm offering to trade a set of very nice wheels for a set that is less valuable, so I would think it would be relatively easy to find such a trade. Thanks very much.

email me jbird30@gmail.com

email me jbird30@gmail.com

Lets see some pictures! :)