Thinking About Buying An Ls430

The Josh

All, I am currently the proud owner of a 2000 GS300 with 130k miles on it; and I must say that I do happen to love the car. But, I got the bug and am considering upgrading to a 2004 or 2005 LS430.

What do you all think? Is it THAT big of a step up?? The LS430 is a damn good-looking automobile. Need some feedback...

The Josh

All that matters is that you like it. If you need more space then it is your car. But take a drive first and then you will know if you really want it or it is just a thought you had. C

All, I am currently the proud owner of a 2000 GS300 with 130k miles on it; and I must say that I do happen to love the car. But, I got the bug and am considering upgrading to a 2004 or 2005 LS430.

What do you all think? Is it THAT big of a step up?? The LS430 is a damn good-looking automobile. Need some feedback...

The Josh

Its a big step up in terms of quality and ride and drive from ANY other Lexus product. In fact, I forget how different the LS is when its been a while since I've driven one. You'll be blown away.

The other models are really nice, but the LS is a totally different level.

Its a big step up in terms of quality and ride and drive from ANY other Lexus product. In fact, I forget how different the LS is when its been a while since I've driven one. You'll be blown away.

The other models are really nice, but the LS is a totally different level.

I agree. I can see how some of the other models (IS, ES) can be described as upscale versions of Toyotas. The LS really cannot. It's fantastic!