Dash Lighting Up Like A Christmas Tree

jasperaxle

This is weird I drove my 05 LS430 (66K) for the first time in a week (Ice Storms) and when I reached 40mph the Warning "Check VSC" and "Check System" (Tire Pressure) "abs" "Trac off" and a red triangle were all lit on my dash. When I slow to a stop they all go off but return once I reach 40 mph or so. Anyone ever seen this?

Sorry, never heard it happening before, but it sounds like its malfunctioning or iced up. Is it still cold there? Maybe someone here will have more information.

Christmas tree... lol. I thought the same thing about my LS400 tonight, but its my low coolant lamp on (amber), because of a faulty sensor, brake warning lamp on (red) - its dimly on occasionally - I have been told its probably my alternator failing, but its been on for several months), bright lights on (blue) and "Drive" gear selector (green). It looked like a Christmas tree.

Good luck!

I'm hoping it's just a sensor or something. I have an appointment for tuesday so I will post the results. It is always garaged and it actually got up to 60 degrees here in Illinois Saturday and the problem still exists. Keeping fingers crossed as with 66K I only have the powertrain warranty left.

VSC is vehicle satbility control correct. if so then it sounds like all the problems are associated with your wheels/tires. i know the other three are. you might be able to pull codes but i haven't the slightest idea. you might wanna try checking clublexus.com and see if there is any information over there. or you could even pull all the tires off and see if something is loose or rubbing and only affects the car while driving over 40mph.

Well here is an update sort of, The day after I posted it quit alarming but took it to the dealer anyway to have the obd codes read if any. On the way to the dealer the lights came back on at about 57mph. The dealer had it all day and of course they didn't come on for the dealer. They are going to keep it till Friday as they are closed for the New years holiday. They gave me an 2009 ES350 to drive which is nice but it not my LS, I miss it already. I will post Friday if anything is found.

How strange. Well, hopefully its something minor. Yes, let us know and good luck.!

Here is the damage. A failed ABS Speed sensor in left front wheel. The only problem is that the sensor is part of the wheel hub and bearing assembly. Long story short, $600.00 later I'm back on the road.