Factory Style Rear Spoiler

Hi people,

I was thinking of installing a rear lip spoiler on my lexus. I have a 2006 IS250 lexus.

I am interested to puchase the factory style rear lip spoiler. I saw the prices for the "factory style" rear lip spoiler ranging around $100-$130s, which is relatively not that expensive. I was wandering if this "factory style" rear lip spoiler is any good in quality? Does it fit the car nicely? It is because that I can pretty much save a couple of hundred dollars by simply purchasing the "factory style" rear lip spoiler than purchasing the genuine one.

Any ideas/opinions? Anybody has tried the factory style spoiler product? Please let me know. Thanks! :) :)

Hi people,

I was thinking of installing a rear lip spoiler on my lexus. I have a 2006 IS250 lexus.

I am interested to puchase the factory style rear lip spoiler. I saw the prices for the "factory style" rear lip spoiler ranging around $100-$130s, which is relatively not that expensive. I was wandering if this "factory style" rear lip spoiler is any good in quality? Does it fit the car nicely? It is because that I can pretty much save a couple of hundred dollars by simply purchasing the "factory style" rear lip spoiler than purchasing the genuine one.

Any ideas/opinions? Anybody has tried the factory style spoiler product? Please let me know. Thanks! :) :)

I just purchased a factory style spoiler from M and S performance. I didn't consult my wife first and she doesn't want a spoiler on the car.It has adhesive tape along the bottom with two holes for mounting. Anyway it is Glacier Frost Mica if anyone would be interested in purchasing it. If I dont sell it I'll just wait a while then eventually install it .If I can talk my wife into it. It is fiberglass and the quality looks good.

Dang, I should've waited to get mine. I got it from the dealer and had them install it. They actually drilled holes to install it. I had a friend tell me it should only take double-sided tape to put it on. I wonder if it's the same quality as dealer, though?

Instructions for the factory spoiler call for drilling holes.

I just purchased a factory style spoiler from M and S performance. I didn't consult my wife first and she doesn't want a spoiler on the car.It has adhesive tape along the bottom with two holes for mounting. Anyway it is Glacier Frost Mica if anyone would be interested in purchasing it. If I dont sell it I'll just wait a while then eventually install it .If I can talk my wife into it. It is fiberglass and the quality looks good.

Is it her car or yours?

It seems to be good quality but I'd say the factory one might be better.At least it should be considering the price.I had an aftermarket on our last car for five years and it looked good and there never was a problem.Lexus probrably just marks theirs up 3 or 400 percent.As far as If its mine or my wife's car , i's say both.She drives it most of the time.