Any Good Places For Factory Parts?

vetmx1

Can anyone recommend a good place or dealers to buy OEM parts at "online" prices?

I had dealt a couple time with Champion in Houston, but the last time they wouldn't budge off of regular OEM walk in prices.

I'd rather pay a reasonable amount for a $120 VSV (vacuum valve switch).

I looked around the forum, but haven't found much.

I'm outside chicago, but anything in the US would be fine.

Thanks.

Too funny. Lots of views, but apparently no one buys oem parts.

Per the forums, I called park place lexus 866.891.3383. talked to brian. he was very helpful.

I then called Lexus of Brookfield (wisconsin). Terry was also helpful.

262.797.2000. I called and spoke about my issue, but had to do the purchase online thru the website.

I went with Brookfield (lexuspartsmall) as they are near by. I received the part the next day.

Rather than take a chance on a $45 part (vsv) totally fixing the problem, I went for the $231 charcoal canister.

I'm running out of time before a trip and want to fix the problem in one shot.

Gonna put the part on today or tomorrow.

e

I don't think you searched well enough... there are tons of post asking this same question. I'm glad you found your parts though but for future reference there are dealers such as:

Sewell Lexus

http://www.sewellpartsonline.com/

Carson Toyota

http://www.l-tunedparts.com/index.php

Thompson Toyota

www.irontoad.com

and others that offer OEM parts at discount prices. Most Have coupon codes for additional discounts.

• 5 months later...

Yeah I just recently used Sewell along with a discount code(CLUBLEXUS)...much less expensive than at a dealer. I think I should've bargained more though, since I was shopping for brake pads and made the dealer bring the price down from 73 to 60 because of the quote I got from another place. But I purchased them at Sewell for 53(without shipping).