Wet Spark Plugs?

LexSC400328

what could be some possible reasons for a spark plug being wet with coolant at one cylinder?

If you're certain it's coolant, there are several possibilities in approximate order of liklihood: 1) blown head gasket, 2) warped cylinder head, 3) cracked cylinder head, 4) cracked cylinder block. If its a blown head gasket, a compression test may yield a low compression reading on the wet plug cylinder but compression tests won't reliably show anything out of the ordinary on cracked head or block.

it has successfully passed a compression test...there is no coolant in the oil..so im really glad to see there is none..its jst that ONE sparkplug where i guess its wet / dirty. im not positive its coolant, its not green, its just like moist with carbon and what not and they are 2week old plugs..all others are clean its just this one thats all moist and blackened :huh:

it smells like bad fuel sometimes after i turn the car off...but the whole head gasket situation was just established that it wasnt one all last week (if you remember my last thread on the SC400 dieing) so im just wondering what i could do about this ceramic crack you speak of?

I'm assuming you're running the correct plugs for your car. You might be running rich causing the plug to foul up. It could also be fouled if the heat range is incorrect, gap is incorrect, or losing spark because of a cracked ceramic nose, a cracked/damaged wire, or the coil might not be providing enough voltage. A fouled plug will lose the spark to the shell instead of across the gap. Swap plugs and check the spark. I would also pull a couple more plugs to inspect. Concerning the mix, have you noticed increased fuel consumption, hotter than usual cats, black smoke out the tailppes? Are you getting any cels?