Alignment Problem Need Help

While driving car pulls to the right slightly after 20 feet i own a 2002 gs 300 sport edition the dealer changed the caliper on the right side, both ball joints were changed.

strauss, firestone, and the dealer did an alignment i changed the tires i have directional tires on the car don't know if this is a problem rotors are only 6 months brakes are ok no noise had 3 different guys check it out they can't find anything and the dealer told me they can't find any thing but when i'm driving the car slowly drifts to the right, the car has never been hit. While car was on the lift we shaked the tires no movement bearing turning ok I dont know if the caliper on the left side has anything to do with it since it hasn't been changed or the tires. Any advice would be appreciated thanks for taking your time to read about this problem if any question just ask and i will get back to you thanks.

While driving car pulls to the right slightly after 20 feet i own a 2002 gs 300 sport edition the dealer changed the caliper on the right side, both ball joints were changed.

strauss, firestone, and the dealer did an alignment i changed the tires i have directional tires on the car don't know if this is a problem rotors are only 6 months brakes are ok no noise had 3 different guys check it out they can't find anything and the dealer told me they can't find any thing but when i'm driving the car slowly drifts to the right, the car has never been hit. While car was on the lift we shaked the tires no movement bearing turning ok I dont know if the caliper on the left side has anything to do with it since it hasn't been changed or the tires. Any advice would be appreciated thanks for taking your time to read about this problem if any question just ask and i will get back to you thanks.

i wasnt aware a dealer DID alignments. check your LCA's or lower control arms ,the upper control arms, and try checking the tie rods make sure they not bent or broken!

So it pulls after driving 20 feet - what with your hands off the wheel? Who cares. What does it do on a flat road at speed? Does the car track straight and true on the highway, or follow road camber, or pull under braking? If that's your only symptom, get over it.

Wide tires tend to make a car tramline, even a Lexus. Detecting a sticking brake caliper is simple and quick. If there is no noise, then the wheel bearings are fine, because to make that kind of pull they'd be trash.