Recommendation For Nj Detail Shop?

I live in the Central NJ area (Princeton). Can anyone recommend a good detail shop in Central NJ? I have a new black/black '08 ES UL and I already learned the hard way that I shouldn't let the dealer clean my car. After reading a few posts on this forum I should NEVER take it to a car wash.

So, not having a lot of time to do the 100+ things you folks have suggested to take care of the car myself, I need to find a good detailer to go to once in a while to keep that beautiful shine and to have the scratches removed that my dealer left this past weekend. Thanks!

I've seen there work and they do an excellent job. Much better than any $150 carwash detail where they just throw some cheap wax on your car and run a buffer over it.

http://www.glimmerglassdetailing.com/services.html

Thank you for the recommendation! One question...this place indicates they use high-end carnauba and polymer waxes. Didn't I read somewhere on this forum some of our local gurus indicating NOT to use carnuaba wax? Just looking for clarification.

Additional Detail Shop recommendations are still welcome (the closer to Princeton/East Windsor the better).

Thanks again.

Everyone has different viewpoints but there is nothing wrong with carnuaba wax. Carnuaba wax has been used on cars for decades and many people, myself included, prefer carnuaba over polymers especially on dark cars.

I live in the Central NJ area (Princeton). Can anyone recommend a good detail shop in Central NJ? I have a new black/black '08 ES UL and I already learned the hard way that I shouldn't let the dealer clean my car. After reading a few posts on this forum I should NEVER take it to a car wash.

So, not having a lot of time to do the 100+ things you folks have suggested to take care of the car myself, I need to find a good detailer to go to once in a while to keep that beautiful shine and to have the scratches removed that my dealer left this past weekend. Thanks!

i know someone from nyc does very nice job.

I've used Autobsessions for my last three cars and use them to this day. They service South and I believe Central Jersey.

Give them a call at 856-906-2454

www.autobsessions.net

If they don't go up there, try calling Like New Auto Detailing: www.likenewautodetailing.com

My car after an Autobsessions detail:

AutObsessionsDetailing2160-1.jpg