A.c Cluster Goes Out When?

305pimpc

well this dam sc is being a pain in the a--! my a.c cluster stoped working and i looked and i looked i found the troubled area! the driver side kick panel with the fuse boxs is acting up so im askin if anyone heres gone through it befor and what they did to fixs it?

plus my brake lights stoped workin too! i checked fuse blubs grounds what else can it be the car doesnt wanna shift out of park ether!

well this dam sc is being a pain in the a--! my a.c cluster stoped working and i looked and i looked i found the troubled area! the driver side kick panel with the fuse boxs is acting up so im askin if anyone heres gone through it befor and what they did to fixs it?

plus my brake lights stoped workin too! i checked fuse blubs grounds what else can it be the car doesnt wanna shift out of park ether!

On the AC problem - definitely check for any open fuses in the fuse panel, but an open fuse will merely shut the module down; if the AC/Fan display has gone or is going to black, thats not a fuse....you're looking at replacing the AC module with a good used one or having yours repaired. If the display is blackening, I recommend you check eBay for used ones or contact Mikado Technologies in California to have yours repaired - many Lexus dealers use Mikado to do this repair on older Lexus models.

OK. Maybe only 2 of the items are related.

Does your cigarette lighter work? That same fuse powers the AC panel. You may have a coin or something in the lighter socket causing your fuses to blow.

As far as the brake lights and shifting, maybe the brake light switch is not working properly. I may be mistaken, but I thought the same switch controlled both the brake lights and the solenoid release for shifting out of park.

Tom

OK. Maybe only 2 of the items are related.

Does your cigarette lighter work? That same fuse powers the AC panel. You may have a coin or something in the lighter socket causing your fuses to blow.

As far as the brake lights and shifting, maybe the brake light switch is not working properly. I may be mistaken, but I thought the same switch controlled both the brake lights and the solenoid release for shifting out of park.

Tom

WELL I FIXED IT!! :cheers:

to everyone going through it heres how!

it turned out to be the fuses the seemed fine when i checked them with a test light right ! but the had a film of muck on the and the really didnt make good contact with each other i got some new fuses and scrached them to make a good conection! make them go in kinda rough fit! for good connection!

i checked them with the test light and it fooled me so be aware take them out replace its a cheap and easy fixs and some where to start if your going through the same trouble i was ! thanks everyone and i hope it helps some one out!

post-77138-1224700038_thumb.jpg

post-77138-1224700084_thumb.jpg

post-77138-1224700121_thumb.jpg