2003 Gs 430 Ml Subwoofer Questions

I have a 03 gs430 w/ Nav and wanted to know how much space is available for a new replacement sub to fit in the factory location?

I want to use a Image Dynamic Max sub but need to know how much room I have to work with! Moreover what impedance is required to work off the factory amp and how much power does the factory amp supply? Thanks for any responses! ;)

I have a 03 gs430 w/ Nav and wanted to know how much space is available for a new replacement sub to fit in the factory location?

I want to use a Image Dynamic Max sub but need to know how much room I have to work with! Moreover what impedance is required to work off the factory amp and how much power does the factory amp supply? Thanks for any responses! ;)

I did some research and did find out that there is 8 inches of depth to install a aftermarket sub in the stock location! Now I need to know do I use dual 4 ohm or 2 ohm? Something tells me dual 4 ohm! :rolleyes: