My First Lexus

92BlueByU

Well I finally own one of my dream cars, a Lexus SC400. I just sold a 65 Mercury Marauder for it and I love it. Its a blue 92 with 169K on it. The only problem is at normal speeds 30-45ish it kinda surges. So I'm doing a tune up soon to see if that solves it. And of course it needs the motor and trans mounts, other than that its clean. Once I start doing mods I'll start posting pics.

Well I finally own one of my dream cars, a Lexus SC400. I just sold a 65 Mercury Marauder for it and I love it. Its a blue 92 with 169K on it. The only problem is at normal speeds 30-45ish it kinda surges. So I'm doing a tune up soon to see if that solves it. And of course it needs the motor and trans mounts, other than that its clean. Once I start doing mods I'll start posting pics.

Congrats on the "new" lex :cheers: Welcome to the club :cheers:

Cool. Congrats on the purchase, and welcome to the Club. We have a lot of How-to's and other suggestions about your car. Use the Search features and you should be able to find what you're looking for.